Thursday, March 22, 2012

From here to there, From there to here, Baby things are everywhere

This past weekend, We had my Sister-In-Laws baby shower. It was so much fun. Everyone loved the Dr.Seuss theme. I thought I would share a couple of pics. 
Lorax Blankie for Baby M


Lorax Blankie for Baby M 

Handmade Dr.Seuss Blanket from a Good friend of Mine, Kathy to Baby M. The  whole blanket is hand embroidered. So cute!! 

Love the Dr.Seuss (The  whole blanket is hand embroidered)  

Kathy also made a Sesame Street blanket for Baby M. (The  whole blanket is hand embroidered)   


Love this Big Bird  (The  whole blanket is hand embroidered)  

I was able to find baby sesame street snuggle flannel for the back.(The  whole blanket is hand embroidered) 

Dr.Seuss Baby Shower 



Such a cute cake!





I made Truffula Tree cookies !

Grinch Cookies

Baby M cookies

Auntie C made this beautiful door wreath for Baby M!

She was surprised when I gave her the Lorax blanket. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mind blowing arrangements and decorations of your party. Everyone seems to have immense fun. Went for a house warming treat thrown by my colleague at Los Angeles event venues with delicious luncheon last weekend. Food served was sumptuous and drinks were tasty as well. Best was the staff attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. mini sewing machine

    ReplyDelete